TELLING THE COLOR STEEL SANDWICH PANELS CAN PREVENT FIRE FROM SIX ASPECTS.
1. use rock wool or glass magnesium as fireproof material as core material. This is a radical solution.
2. in the construction process, the core material should be far away from welding, gas welding and other naked flame operations.
3. In the process of using, some heat sources and fire sources should not be close to the steel plate, and a certain distance should be maintained. If the kitchen is to be set up in the color steel sandwich panel room, a thermal insulation layer is needed, and a fireproof rock wool thermal insulation layer should be installed on the wall.
4. Wires and cables should not be crossed from the core material. If crossing is needed, bushing, socket and switch box should be protected by galvanized metal box and open-packed method.
5. Simple fire extinguishers should be equipped indoors and outdoors, and fire alarms should be installed when conditions permit rapid evacuation of personnel.
6. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 meters between color steel sandwich panel houses, strict, scientific and effective management, and keeping fire species away from flammable sandwich filling materials are one of the important ways to prevent fire in color steel house.