Performance characteristics of rock wool sandwich panel
General building exterior wall insulation materials include: inorganic active external wall insulation materials, silicate insulation materials, rubber powder polystyrene particles, steel wire net cement foam board etc. These materials are not ideal for fire protection and environmental protection performance. Now we introduce rock wool sandwich panel, it is a natural environmental protection type fireproof, adiabatic thermal insulation material. It uses natural rock and blast furnace slag. As the main raw material, plus a certain numb
er of auxiliary materials, artificial fibers are made by melting injection at high temperature, and then rock wool products (rock wool color steel plate) are made with it. Rock wool color steel plate has passed the national fire prevention test, and its performance characteristics are as follows:
1. Rigidity is good: Because rock wool core insulation and two layers of steel plate are bonded together to form a whole and work together, and the surface of roof panel is corrugated and pressed, its overall stiffness is much better than that of rock wool (glass silk wool) in-situ composite plate. After the sandwich paneling is fixed with purlin by connecting parts, the overall stiffness of the roof is greatly improved, and the overall working performance of the roof is strengthened. When rock wool sandwich board is selected, a larger purlin distance can be adopted, thus the purlin consumption can be saved by 1/3~2/3.
2. Reasonable buckling mode: Rockwool sandwich roof panel adopts buckling connection mode, which avoids the hidden danger of leakage of roof panel joints and saves the consumption of accessories.
3. Fixing method is firm and reasonable: Rockwool roof panel is fixed with special M6 self-tapping screw and purlin, which can effectively resist the external force such as typhoon. Self-tapping screw is set at the wave crest position on the surface of roof panel, and special waterproof structure is adopted to avoid waterproof weak points.
4. Installation cycle is short: Rock wool sandwich panel can not only keep the surrounding environment clean without affecting the normal operation of other processes, but also greatly shorten the installation cycle of the board. The average daily installation area of rock wool sandwich panel reaches 600-800 square meters.
5. Scratch protection: When rock wool sandwich board is produced, polyethylene self-adhesive protective film can be pasted on the surface to avoid scratch or wear on the surface of steel plate during transportation and installation.
6. Excellent fireproofing performance: Rock wool sandwich board uses raw materials, production process and formula, so that it has good fireproofing performance.
7. Good thermal insulation: thermal insulation is based on the thermal conductivity of rock wool 0.043W/m2K and the thickness of rock wool core material in corresponding proportion. Fire protection grade: A
8. The effect of sound insulation and absorption is remarkable.
Sound absorption: It can absorb sound in a wide range of frequencies. According to ISO354/85 standard, the sound absorption performance of rock wool board reaches DELTALA=15.7dB(A).
Sound insulation: Rock wool sandwich board can significantly reduce noise transmission, especially in places where designated flights pass. In addition, when rock wool roof panel is used, indoor sound caused by rain and hail impact on roof panel of buildings is also significantly reduced. Through testing, according to ISO717/82 and UNI8270/7 standards, the sandwich board with density of 100kg/M3 rock wool as core material is selected. The sound insulation effect can reach RW=29~30Db.