What is clean room? What are the major systems of clean room?
Clean room is a kind of engineering department which can eliminate the pollutants such as particles, harmful air and bacteria in the air within a certain space, and control the indoor temperature, cleanliness, pressure, air velocity and air distribution, noise, vibration, lighting and static electricity within a certain demand range. No matter how the external air condition changes, the rooms specially designed for the clean room project have the performance of maintaining the cleanliness, temperature, humidity and pressure as originally set.
Clean room purification principle air flow → primary purification → air conditioning → medium efficiency purification → fan air supply → pipeline → high efficiency purification air outlet → blowing into the room → removing dust, bacteria and other particles → Repeat the above process of return air louver → primary purification to achieve the purpose of purification. Different clean room projects have different purposes and functions, so different clean room project components are different. However, clean room projects mainly include the following components:
1. Building envelope system: simply speaking, it is composed of three parts: ceiling, wall and ground, that is, six sides of three-dimensional confined space. To be more specific, it includes wall panel, ceiling panel, clean room doors and windows, aluminum profile, etc.
2. Electrical system: lighting, power, weak current three parts, including clean room lamps, sockets, electrical cabinets, lines, monitoring, telephone and other strong and weak current systems;
3. Air duct system: including supply air, return air, fresh air, exhaust pipe, terminal and control device, etc;
4. Air conditioning system: including cold (hot) water unit (including water pump, cooling tower, etc.) (or air-cooled pipe machine level, etc.), pipeline, combined purification air conditioning box (including mixed flow section, primary efficiency section, heating / cooling section, dehumidification section, pressurization section, intermediate efficiency section, static pressure section, etc.);
5. Automatic control system: including temperature control, temperature control, air volume and pressure control, opening sequence and time control, etc;
6. Water supply and drainage system: water supply, drainage pipes, facilities and control devices, etc;
7. Air filtration system: junior high efficiency filter, etc;
8. Clean room flooring: generally, epoxy resin is used for clean room floor.
9. Other clean room equipment: such as ozone, ultraviolet lamp, air shower (including cargo shower), transfer window, ultra clean workbench, interconnection lock and other purification auxiliary equipment.