What is Polyurethane Sandwich Panel?
MAY. 22, 2020
Anti-leakage pu sandwich panel roof, polyurethane rigid foam sandwich panel wall, are popular thermal insulation materials for sandwich panel buildings, which is usually used for the wall and roof enclosure system of industrial house, logistics warehouse and integrated house.
The bonding strength of polyurethane sandwich panel shall not be less than 0.09mpa. The combustion performance of sandwich panel reach Class B1. When the deflection of wearing resistance is l0 / 200 (LO is the distance between supports), the bending capacity of pu sandwich panel shall not be less than 0.5kn/m2. The effective width of the pu panel is usually 1150mm or 1180mm for wall panel, 1050mm for roof panel, and the panel length can be customized as project need.
Polyurethane sandwich panel has the following characteristics:
1) pu panel with low thermal conductivity is the best thermal insulation material because of its small thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation performance.
2) pu panel is beautiful and easy to install.
3) Polyurethane sandwich panel is fire retardant.
4) Polyurethane sandwich panel is non-toxic and tasteless.
5) pu sandwich panel is stable within wide temperature range.
6) pu panel is water-proof and moisture-proof.
Polyurethane insulated panel has beautiful appearance and good overall effect. It integrates load-bearing, heat preservation, fire prevention and water-proof in the body, and does not need secondary decoration. It is quick and convenient to install, short construction period, good comprehensive benefit, and has good cost performance advantage. It is a kind of high-efficiency energy-saving building enclosure material with wide use and great potential, and also a new type of energy-saving insulated panel promoted by the Ministry of construction of the people's Republic of China.