What is fire resistant foam Sandwich Panel?
MAY. 16, 2020
The core material is made of inorganic calcium carbonate, polyphenyl particles, curing agent and additives, and double-sided composite galvanized color steel plate. The EPS monomer particles have the same characteristics of fire-retardant materials by using particle fire-retardant isolation membrane technology and copolymerization modification, and the micro-phase composite technology is used to form a fire-retardant isolation membrane on the surface of each organic particle, so that each particle can form a relatively independent organic particle fire-retardant unit. The honeycomb structure is formed when the flame is in contact with the thermal barrier, which prevents the flame from spreading and penetrating and prevents the combustion from occurring.
The new type of thermal insulation material PROPOR A class fire-proof insulation board is based on particle fire-proof isolation film technology, using copolymerization modification to make EPS monomer particles have the same characteristics as fire-proof materials, and using micro-phase composite technology to form fire-proof isolation film on the surface of each organic particle, so that each particle forms a relatively independent organic particle fire-proof unit. A continuous honeycomb-like structure is formed to block the flame from spreading and penetrating and to prevent the combustion from occurring. PROPOR Class A fire-proof insulation board can be combined with the actual situation of construction according to the design characteristics and functional requirements of the project, and has strong operability.
The advantages of Propor sandwich panels
1. Light weight: Its weight is only 2-3Kg/m2. This weight can be neglected for walls, especially for energy-saving renovation of buildings.
2. Effective usage area: Compared with sandwich wall or other wall, it almost does not occupy the building area and the wall is greatly thinned, which improves the area utilization ratio of the house by about 3% compared with sandwich wall structure.
3. No thermal bridge: External thermal insulation system can wrap any exposed wall of the building, and can make almost no thermal bridge.
4. Simple construction: It has good workability, easy operation and low wastage.
5. High performance-price ratio: Compared with inorganic thermal insulation materials, the price is lower. Because the Propor foam sandwich board is relatively thin, it does not need additional reinforcement anchorage, and does not need to do insulation inside and outside the wall at the same time, environmental protection products, construction costs are low.
6. The system is mature: the construction technology is the same as that of polyphenyl board, which saves cost without adding additional construction links.
7. Easy maintenance: Easy tools can be used to cut and repair the existing EPS insulation layer, which has no effect on the service life and efficiency of the sheet.
The old foam sandwich panels are widely used in large industrial plants, warehouses, gymnasiums, supermarkets, cold storage, movable rooms, building adding floors, clean workshops and places where thermal insulation and fire prevention are needed. The old foam sandwich panels can be made of different bulk density and thickness according to different needs. According to the design features and functional requirements of the project, they can be combined with the actual construction conditions and have strong operability. The old foam sandwich panel has beautiful appearance, bright color, and good overall effect. It integrates load bearing, heat preservation, fire prevention and water proofing in one body, and does not need two times decoration. It is fast and convenient in installation, short in construction period and good in comprehensive efficiency. It is a widely used, highly potential and efficient environmental protection building material.