Updated: Jul 7
Polyurethane sandwich panel is a color steel composite sandwich panel. It is composed of two-sided color steel plate and medium-automatic foamed rigid polyurethane. It can be widely used in exterior walls and roofs of various buildings. It is recognized as the best thermal insulation material in the world today, it can be used in large industrial plants, warehouses, exhibition halls, stadiums, cold storage, cleanroom workshops and other building roofs and walls. In addition, the thickness of the wall using polyurethane panel is much lower than that of the traditional building wall, and its thermal insulation performance is a multiple of the latter. Therefore, polyurethane sandwich panels have been widely used because of its excellent heat insulation and water-proof performance.
Polyurethane sandwich panel specification:
1. Upper/lower steel plate: The thickness is 0.4mm~1.2mm, it can be color steel plate, electric/hot galvanized plate or stainless steel plate.
2. Core insulation material: Polyurethane , pu density is 35~40kg/m3
3. Continuous type pu panel regular width: 1150mm/950mm, thickness: 40mm~250mm, length is not limited
4. Manual type pu panel regular width: 1180mm, thickness: 40mm~100mm, length is not limited
Polyurethane sandwich panel features:
1. Advantages: Light weight and durable, easy to install
2. Dis-advantages: Expensive, fire retardant not fire-rated material.
3. Fire rating: Class B
To know more about other sandwich panels, you can kindly visit here.
To get a quote, you can please contact us.