QUALITY STANDARD FOR SANDWICH PANELS
What is the quality standard of sandwich panels?
A. appearance quality requirements
1. board: flat surface, uniform color, no obvious bump, warpage, deformation.
2. surface: clean surface, no glue marks and oil stain.
3. defects: apart from crimping and cutting edges, there are no obvious scratches, bumps, scars, etc.
4. incision: straight cut, no sharp edges on the edge of the plate, degumming and wavy, and the panels should be bent inside.
5. core material: the core plate should be neat, no big pieces spalling, and there is no obvious gap between the block and the block.
B. Size tolerance of sandwich panels
1. length: tolerance deviation ±3~5mm
2. width: tolerance deviation±2mm
3. thickness: tolerance deviation ±2mm
4. diagonal deviation: allowable deviation ≤6