What is insulated rock wool sandwich panel and what is the application?
MAY. 20, 2020
The insulated rock wool sandwich panel core material is made of basalt and other natural ores as the main raw materials, which are fused into fibers at high temperature, added with a certain amount of binder and solidified. It is a new type of fireproof board with the strongest fire resistance in the same kind (sandwich board series).
Scope of application
It is suitable for heat insulation and sound insulation of drying room, paint room, industrial equipment, building, ship, etc. it is also suitable for ceiling partition of electronic clean room, purification room, explosion-proof and fire-proof workshop, with fire resistance time of 80 minutes. The 50-150 mm thick rock wool insulation panel is made of basalt and other natural ores as the main raw materials. The rock wool insulation panel is melted into fiber at high temperature, added with a proper amount of binder, and solidified. Rock wool insulation panel products are suitable for industrial equipment, construction, heat insulation, sound insulation, etc
On the knowledge of rock wool sandwich panel
Usage: used in all kinds of fire and sound proof places.
1. Rock wool is an inorganic thermal insulation material, which is made of iron slag as the main raw material. It is melted and cooled by high-pressure steam injection. It has the advantages of light weight, small thermal conductivity, good elasticity, non-combustion, non-decay chemical stability and excellent sound insulation performance.
2. Rock wool sandwich panels are widely used in various fire and sound insulation places, except for the general active structures that play the role of heat preservation and insulation
1. Thermal insulation: good thermal insulation is the basic property of rock wool
2. Combustion performance: the combustion performance of rock wool depends on the number of combustible adhesives. Rock wool itself is inorganic silicate fiber, which is nonflammable. In the process of processing products, sometimes organic binders or additives are added, which will have a certain impact on the combustion performance of products.
3. Sound insulation performance: rock wool has excellent sound insulation and absorption performance. Its sound absorption mechanism is that this product has porous structure. When sound waves pass through, friction occurs due to the effect of flow resistance, which makes part of sound energy absorbed by fibers and hinders the transmission of sound waves.
1. Thickness of upper and lower steel plates: plate thickness can be made into 50 ~ 150 mm
2. Core material: mineral wool capacity is 120 ~ 150kg / M & sup3;
3. Side steel strip or steel strip without side sealing: 0.5mm ~ 1.0mm galvanized plate, 1200mm cutting width and 1150mm effective width of rock wool sandwich color steel plate; 1200mm cutting width and 1150mm effective width of purified color steel plate tongue plate; 1200mm effective width of H-shaped plate
Specification and thickness
The specification of insulated rockwool sandwich panel is divided into 950, 960 and 1150 types, and the thickness of rockwool is divided into 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and 150 mm.
The rock wool sandwich panel and its production process realize the integration of rock wool and steel plate through automatic equipment in the factory, thus changing the way that rock wool plate needs to be compounded on site before. On the premise of meeting the requirements of building heat preservation and insulation, sound insulation, fire prevention, etc., the goal of high quality, high efficiency, reliability and safety is achieved. The product has been widely used in Europe and has been mature and perfect.
Rockwool sandwich panel structure
1) Upper and lower surfaces: galvanized color steel plate with thickness of 0.4-0.8mm can also be used according to the specific requirements of customers. The steel plate is first rolled by the forming machine and then compounded with rock wool.
2) Rock wool core material: the density is 120kg / m3; rock wool blocks are laid alternately, and the fiber trend is perpendicular to the upper and lower surfaces of the sandwich board, and closely connected to enrich the entire vertical and horizontal surface of the sandwich board. High strength foaming agent is used for bonding between rock wool blocks and between rock wool and upper and lower steel plates to form a whole. Excellent production technology ensures that a strong adhesive force can be generated between high density rock wool heat insulator and inner wall of metal plate, so that rock wool sandwich plate has a good rigidity.
Discuss with you the advantages and disadvantages of rock wool color steel plate
1. Excellent fire performance and Good thermal insulation
2. The effect of heat insulation and sound absorption is remarkable
Rock wool sandwich panel gives full play to the unique performance of rock wool core material, and has significant effect on fire prevention, heat preservation and insulation, sound absorption, etc.
Excellent fire performance: the raw materials, production process and formula of rock wool sandwich panel make it have good fire performance. The test shows that it has a fire resistance of over 1000 * C. Rock wool sandwich panel has passed the test of gloroano S.p.A, an Italian authoritative testing agency. According to the standards of international organization for Standardization (ISO), British BS and German DIN, rock wool sandwich board meets the requirements of fire protection standard m.114/09/61, figure 91 and d.m.30/11/83.
The test results are as follows:
1) 50mm thick rock wool sandwich panel rel30, 80mm thick rock wool sandwich panel rel60, 100mm thick rock wool sandwich panel rel120
2) Good heat preservation and insulation: the heat preservation and insulation performance of rock wool sandwich board is calculated based on the thermal conductivity coefficient of rock wool = 0.043w/m. K and the thickness of rock wool core material in corresponding proportion.
3) Remarkable sound absorption and heat insulation effect:
Sound insulation: rock wool sandwich panel has a significant reduction effect on noise transmission, especially suitable for places where designated flights have met. In addition, after the use of rock wool panel, the impact of rain and hail on the roof steel plate of buildings causes indoor noise, which is also significantly weakened. According to ISO 717 / 82 and uni 8270 / 7 standards, rock wool with density of 120kg / m3 is selected as sandwich board of core material. The sound insulation effect can reach RW = 29-30db
Sound absorption: rock wool sandwich panel has excellent sound absorption effect at the same time. It can absorb sound in a wide frequency chamber. According to ISO 35 / 85 standard, the sound absorption performance of rock wool sandwich panel reaches delta La = 15.7db (a)
The disadvantage of rock wool sandwich panel: the strength is not good enough.